Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Photo A Day!

Day 25 - green...thankfully I had the camera in hand when we went to collect the girls from the ferry! I love how it also turned the water a greenish colour.

Day 26 - night...have to confess, I completely forgot about this one...had my brother & sister over for dinner, so I've picked a photo I took on NYE! It's not brilliant, but I love the reflection of the light in the water, just as the fireworks are about to go off.

Day 27 - something you ate...this is something I eat every morning! I love my raspberries, here it's with a couple of weet-bix, but I also love museli & yoghurt with them.



Realised that I have downloaded from the camera the last 2 photos...oh well ;)

Be back tomorrow with new challenges for March...can you believe it, this year is vanishing all too quick!!!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment