Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo A Day challenge!

I'm finding that I'm not picking up the camera as much as I use to, or would like to these days! I'm needing a kick to get me going again...over at fat mum slim, she has been doing these photo challenges for a while & I've been watching a few friends joining in the fun, so thought I would too for her February challenge.


Day 1...your view today...
I took this from the kitchen window, hmmm a place that I spend a lot of the day ;)


...but then I noticed, my view was very much on this room! Hehe we've been sanding & oiling the floor, so the last 6 days our loungeroom is in our dining / family room!!! Let's just say...it's a little bit crowded, with nowhere to eat & very messy & disorganised...not a great way to start the new school year! Hence this room is my focus, especially as we move back in tonight...haha just in time for 'Good Wife' ;)
LOL I must also add, that we have been without TV for those 6 days!!! I'm rather impressed with my family...just goes to show what you can do without sometimes :)


Haha ok, so that was 2 photos for Photo A Day ;)

I will be back soon with new scrapping challenges for the month! :)

Thanks for stopping by & a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate them x

2 comments:

  1. I am going to do this challenge too. Although I did not get to do today's photo as I had a gazillion things to do pre school tomorrow.
    I will catch up tomorrow. Promise.
    Loving that view. I would never get anything done as I would be gazing out all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh what a great challenge!
    Love your view from your kitchen window! and wow, your newly done floor looks fabulous, Paula! Enjoy the TV tonight...lol

    ReplyDelete