Friday, February 3, 2012

White With 1

I love the challenges over @ White With 1 because every month they really push me to think...& once again, I had fun with this months challenge of...white + lemon + 3 photos

"This Year" is a layout about my desire to become organised! LOL...creating calm out of the chaos! I will get there...in time ;)


The CT have outdone themselves this month...totally amazing, check them out here! I look forward to seeing everyones take on this months challenge :)

Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! x

Happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning layout!, fantastic misting and love the journalling around the circle, cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an eye catching design and I love those pics of you. The journaling around the circle is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout, love the misting and gorgeous flower. Good luck with your plans to be organised!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I love your page...it's beautiful..and I love the way you did the journalling :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo awesome!!! What a fab take on this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos and love the splashes of yellow, so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh pretty! love the design and the lemon and white looks so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this layout Paula! Gorgeous design and great use of the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fabulous Paula! Beautiful misting and lovely photos of you :)

    ReplyDelete