Monday, February 13, 2012

Photo A Day update!

Bit of a catch up on my Photo A Day challenge...sorry, was a busy one last week ;)
Day 6 - dinner...LOL almost forgot this one, this is what was left of my chicken ceasar salad.
Day 7 - button...this is the button I pushed to get to coffee this morning, haha I needed that this morning!

Day 8 - sun...there was absolutely no sign of the sun this day, but with kids in the house, it's always sunny! :)

Day 9 - front door...I love the light & patterns that comes thru the window in our front door.


Day 10 - self portrait...arrrgh, what a day to have to do this one! Considering how I felt, LOL this photo could have been a lot worse ;)


Day 11 - makes you happy...LOL this day could not have been more perfect considering I was happily enjoying retreat...talk about scrap happy!!! :)

Day 12 - inside your closet...hmmm, thinking I need more colour in my closet ;)

Day 13 - blue...I'm hoping the blue sky stays with us today.


That brings me all up to date on the february photo a day challenge...I'm loving seeing everyone elses.

I've enjoyed a brilliant weekend away on retreat, so hopefully I'll get the finishing touches on my layouts & upload soon.

Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments & words of encouragement :) I really do appreciate them x

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Paula!! Love all your photos...I so need more colour in my wardrobe too...take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A retreat, wonderful! can't wait to see all the scrappy creations, I'd been wondering where you were with your photo's. :)
    I'm about a week behind with mine too, hoping to blog them tomorrow. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your approach to your daily photos Paula, especially loving your sunshine pic :)

    ReplyDelete