Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feb Photo A Day!

February Photo A Day!
Day 4 - a stranger...
I have to confess, this one took me completely out of my comfort zone! Haha how do you take a photo of a stranger? Do simply randomly take it without their knowledge? but then being placed on my blog, I thought it can't contain their face. I thought of taking a pic while driving (obviously not me driving) & with the motion it would be all blurred! May have been perfect had I remembered when I got in the car ;) Whilst out having dinner, I noticed that I could take a pic into the kitchen & because of the design you would only see their bodies...perfect, I was off to ask! LOL that was until a sweet young blonde thing did exactly that??? LOL all I could think was she was doing the same photo challenge!!! I realised I had to look at this from a different view...here I was, out dining, drinking, having some laughs & dancing with the girls...that in itself, I'm a stranger to! ;)
Hence my glass of wine...

Haha though downloading the photos today I discovered this...



Day 5 - 10am...let's say after last night, I hadn't ventured out of bed & had only got as far as grabbing the laptop ;) Gotta love my hubby, he had even made me coffee...so sweet!


I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend :) & has a brilliant week ahead!

6 comments:

  1. It's hard sometimes to bounce back from a big night out, that's when Hubby's are very handy. I know on the rare time I go out and have one to many the next morning I am begging my Hubby to get me KFC only to take one mouth full and then not want it anymore. I think he does it just so he can have it aswell because we don't eat that sort of food very often LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I like your take on this one Paula. I was stumped for a while too - how to take a picture of someone without them knowing and without looking like I was stalking them!
    Glad you got a sleep in after your night out :)
    hope you have a great week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, I love your photo a day daily uploads here! I know what you mean about Facebook vs blog but it's better being connected through blogland! And BTW I totally love your white with lemon page. It's really original! Can't wait to see your KIU page!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, the stranger thing was kinda hard. Love seeing your perspective on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Love your pics! Very creative!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Paula I am enjoying your photo a day ... I did January but have not had time for Feb yet ... I may put it on my Art and Soul blog as the art and life is very full this month, lots of guest spots etc.. I love to visit your blog keep going it is worth it and lots love coming here to see what you are doing ... love Heather x

    ReplyDelete