Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 24 & more scrapping to share...

More finishing touches to those retreat layouts, I did start a few :) gotta love a productive retreat, as well as a fun one ;)
The only thing remaining on this layout was the title...haha family suggestions were 'dead', 'pushing up the daisies' etc., I finally chose 'worn out!'. I'm not really into 'brand' names, but my kids didn't let up about these All Stars & in a weak moment I bought them...but they have been the most well loved & worn shoes ever!

A close up of my heart which is packaging put thru the 'big shot' & then embossed...I love how it turned out after sanding the raised bits.



I'm certainly loving all the Echo Park packs...



A close up of the layering...



Day 24 - inside your bathroom cabinet...I'm loving our new cabinet :) amazing how many doubles we discovered from the old floor unit.


Thanks for stopping by...& a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do love that you take the time to leave a message & really appreciate each & everyone :) x

I hope where ever you are, you are enjoying this gorgeous weather...if not, you still have a couple of days to get those entries in for Scrap the Girls & White With 1. Have a great weekend.


Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Fab pages and those shoes still look awesome even though they are worn out. Great page and loove that heart.
    Gorgeous work on both pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB work! LOVE the 'Worn Out' LO, the heart looks great and such an awesome pic of the shoes! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pages love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Paula! I love the 'Worn Out' page... that heart looks devine! Great template work on both layouts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL !!!! I love the heart too .... awesome Paula , your work is so arty and gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome LO's Paula.. ADORE all your yummy details and that colour combo looks fantastic on the white background.. loving the little heart embellie too!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete