Thursday, February 2, 2012

Scrap the Girls!

I love a new month of challenges & I loved the challenge over @ Scrap the Girls...Love in the title; dominant colour of torquoise & chipboard.

You can see the other CT's gorgeous creations here! I look forward to seeing all your layouts this month!

My Photo a Day for today - words
I went with a single word...buddy, because this word is the source of huge excitement in our house today :) my son finally got to meet his kindy buddy! He is so proud & excited to be responsible to looking after this boy!


Thanks for stopping by...& a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, they certainly bring a smile to my face! x
Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Love the turquoise on the Kraft. Gorgeous page and fabulous design.
    The folded flower looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Paula! Love the punching and the kraft background looks great. Lovely photo of you and your girls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love the colours and design of your layout, wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally cool Paula, I like the clean lines on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layout looks wonderful!! beautifully designed.. great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your little man had a great day today!
    I agree with the girls,the turquoise and Kraft looks fantastic together!
    I'm looking toward to seeing what day three is going to bring ;-)
    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO Paula...love the design & the colours are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's super Paula, love the little embossed butterflies, did you emboss them or were they like that?
    My eldest gets to have a buddy this year too, I still clearly remember him getting his own senior buddy though! growing up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leonie, the butterflies are Stampin' Up! Embosslits Beautiful Wings...they emboss as they cut, very cool!

    ReplyDelete