Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who reads my blog?

Haha back again, sorry...not with those scrapping challenges that I promised, but more of a question???
After blogging earlier, I read this post by Stephanie Howell & it got me thinking!!! Haha I think maybe too much thinking while driving alone for 'mum's taxi' ;)
Her post got me thinking about who actually reads my blog? I know it says I've got 76 followers, but do they really read my posts?? or do they just look at the layouts??? or none of the above???!!! Haha guess this is something we all wonder about...even Stephanie with her huge following & more comments than I could ever dream about ;)
LOL I had decided to post my photos for Photo A Day challenge here on my blog as to not bore my facebook friends, but then I started to question if my creative friends were interested either??? & who's to say I shouldn't post it on facebook??? LOL they are my friends after all! I hear a lot of people saying they think blogs are going out of fashion & facebook is taking over, but I personally still love to gain inspiration from blogs & they are the 1st place I visit when I need inspiring!
It just got me reflecting & questioning on my own blog...LOL I did say I was alone for far too long waiting for kids ;)
It's funny, my consistant supporters or commenters are people I've never met IRL & I so appreciate them & their lovely comments...just wondering who else reads, but doesn't comment? I would certainly love for you to drop me a 'hello' :)

10 comments:

  1. I do! I don't always respond but I do read. I feel the same way (in wondering if anyone actually reads it)

    I think I must be really boring or something sometimes ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it!!!! I was going to do my photo a day on Facebook, but after reading your blog post this morning I decided to do the same. And with Network Blogs it sends it to FB as well ;-)
    I have wondered who reads my blog as well. I read the same post from Steph Howell this morning too lol.
    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula. This is my first visit to your blog and I came here because you commented on mine. Thank you for that - I love it when people comment.
    As to your question, yes, I just read your post and I have often thought the same thing. I mostly visit other blogs to see the layouts and get some inspiration. I don't always read the posts, but if something intrigues me, or I hope there is some information about how something on the layout was made, or what products were used for some part of it then I do. I also don't always comment, but try to much of the time, just because I know how much I appreciate it on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do I do and I love anything scrappy, photography, personal, funny, deep and meaningful, lay it all on my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do...but don't always comment, due to lack of time or blogger not playing nice!
    I'd love to see anything you want to throw at us, Paula...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read often & look Paula, & add comments from time to time...and I have to say I have wondered about this too...but I have decided my blog is for me, my 15mins of fame say...and even if that is just with & for me, that is great!
    My 365 photos will be going up monthly, on the weekend...so I will enjoy looking at your choices of subjects.
    So happy blogging, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try not to spend too much time in blogland, as I rather scrap or create,
    with my time, so I set a time limit on how much time I spend on the computer.
    Thanks for your comments on my blog, I always try to return the visit.
    Have a great creative week :)XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read it!!! Although not usually on the same day you post, as you can see...and I'm guilty of not always commenting, sorry :(
    I read Stephanie's post too and wonder the same thing, who's reading?
    do they get anything out of my post's? etc etc.
    Cheers, have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's it a question we all ask ourselves 'does anyone actually read our blogs with our dribble rants and creative shares. Well I do but am guilt of just having a look and not leaving any comments even though I love to have comments left on my own blog da. So I am going to make an effort to make sure I leave some love on the blogs that I love and visit often just so people do know that someone does read or look at the great inspration that is in blogland.

    ReplyDelete