Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Having fun...

...creative fun, that is! ;) I'm loving the Echo Park Country Drive range that a very lovely & sweet friend gave me recently...it seems to be featuring in a few of my layouts lately! :)

Here's a close up of my flourish using Crafters mini brocade template & texture paint. After which I added Tattered Angels glimmer glam...love the results. I ended up creating a few extras for cards.


Here is a sneak of another layout completed, which will be shared next month :)

Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for your lovely comments, I really do appreciate each & every one of them! x

Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Love the look of that flourish you've created Paula! Such a clever idea and your layout is gorgeous!
    Looking forward to see the rest of your sneak. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flourish! Great page. Love your little sneak, can't wait to see the whole page.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Paula, fun photo's and that brocade looks stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great texture on your page, love it.... its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Paula! Loving the look of the sneak too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome texture and dimension ... great result must remember that! Am liking what I see from your sneak peak

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fantastic!!! I haven't tried texture paint before! It sounds like fun!!! This is brilliant - love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page Paula.. love the textured flourish and your fun family pics!! hugs :))

    ReplyDelete