Sunday, January 1, 2012

Scrap the Girls...

Check out the brilliant new Creative Team for Scrap the Girls, as well as this months challenge of...

...Monochromatic!

minimal black & white allowed.


I personally love the 'scrap therapy' side of scrapbooking! As well as recording the fun memories of life, it's also therapeutic to me to scrap the 'darker' side...which I have done here with my layout "Moody Blues", after watching my youngest daughter 'crack' under the pressure of bullying. My journaling fills the back of the layout...this patterned paper (Rouge de Garance) was perfect as the reverse side was lined for easy writing.
I'm hoping with a new year upon us, this is all behind us...fingers crossed!


Check out the new CT & their gorgeous creations here.

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Hi.. this is a gorgeous layout.. love the color used... and i do hope this year is much better for your daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Paula. The sepia photo just pops against the blue. Great work.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be hard to see your child suffering at the hands of others. I love your page and hope this year is a better one for your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you've chosen for this Paula. Such a gorgeous layout! Happy New Year to you too. I hope 2012 will be great year for you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow oh wow ... such passion and emotion is oozing from this page ..... soooooooooo awesome and very healing ... love it Paula .. to me it personifies what scrapbooking is about ... memories all of life ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete