Thursday, January 19, 2012

Slack blogger...

Sorry, one very slack blogger here...in posting & visiting! That will change once the kids are back at school ;) Though, I have been making the effort to 'play' creatively each day, with the very inspiring nudge from the Creative Jumpstart Summit 2012 organised by Nathalie Kalbach! I've been absolutely loving it...the tips & techniques these talented ladies use are simple, yet amazing! The biggest thing I've gained from it is to allow myself to play & experiment...without the expectation of perfection! Haha I'm certainly my own worst critic, as most of us are :)

Here are some of my 'warm up' tags...

I've also started back with my art journal & having lots of fun playing...haha created a few 'ugly' pages which I actually love because of the message behind them :)

'my boyz' I did yesterday, on my 1st kid free day in what feels like forever ;)

'Girls Night Out' I created earlier in the month. Soooo love these papers, I just have to use them rather than treasure them ;)


Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate each & every one of them x


Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. I love your tags, Paula...they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying watching the CJS videos too. Your warm up tags look AWESOME!!! Loving the layouts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags Paula, gorgeous ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tages and I love your layouts! Those MME papers are on my favourites list too. :)
    Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh those tags are gorgeous Paula! And great layouts too xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow !!!!!!!! exceptional artwork here Paula .... breathtaking tags .... loooovvvveeeee them all .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been watching the Jump Start videos too but haven't had a chance to try many ideas out as yet. I LOVE your tags! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete