Thursday, January 5, 2012

End of year scrapping!

Late last year (hehe seems so bizarre saying that) I won this fabulous simple stories 25 days of Christmas pack from Scrapboutique during their Passion 4 Fashion comp! :) I absolutely LOVE it!...the colours, patterns, everything...thank you so much to everyone who voted for me!!! :)

I loved playing with it...I chose this piece as I could also use my new houndstooth template ;) This layout records my daughters favourite presents for the year. I'm looking forward to using more, just got to print off more pics.


I also wanted to make use of some very old Basic Grey papers, which I have loads of...


I actually started with this layout, after almost a month of not scrapping...hehe think I got a bit lost!!! I'm unsure about it...hehe there are elements I do like, the photo makes up for everything ;) but there is something???


Haven't managed to scrap this year :( socially too busy, but I did sign up for Creative Jumpstart Summit 2012 organised by Nathalie Kalbach...all I can say is...wow, wow, wow!!! Hopefully hiccups like above won't happen so often...& if they do, who cares! ;)

Thank you for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) they do mean so much to me x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. I think they all look fabulous Paula :)
    Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful pages...love how you have used the Simple Stories xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful Paula! Love the misting in the first one... in true beautiful Paula style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just lovely Paula...I especially love the misting on that first one...your misting alway s rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula! I'm so glad to read that you decided to use up some BG papers from your stash. I've decided that tonight I'm going to do EXACTLY that! I got a bit carried away with paints and inks last year and the patterned paper is sitting up there a bit forlornly LOL! I've also joined the Creative Summit 2012 and my fave so far has been Dina Wakely's - I love the way she just cut up papers! Happy scrapping :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all thanks for all your visit in 2011 in my blog!!!!Was very sweet!!
    Have a wonderful 2012!!
    I love all those pages they look fantastic .I love the misting in the first one....fantastic work!!
    Big huges and kisses
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and fab New Year Paula. All such beautiful pages.. especially love the Simple Stories LO!! I have a big stash of old BG papers that I can't bear to part with and still use them in my creations.. love that paper, fab for a masculine page! :))

    ReplyDelete