Thursday, March 1, 2012

White With 1

WW1 March challenge is white + kraft + layering.
I loved creating this layout of my beautiful grandmother on her wedding day.

I've created layers by using various doilies & the packaging from Prima flowers, as well as various music sheets & the addition of flowers.


The creative team have produced some gorgeous inspiration for this challenge, check them out here. I look forward to seeing your entries :)

Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...I really do appreciate each & every one! x

Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. this is awesome paula, love the background, the photo is wonderful too.
    I love old photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I love the masking and the doilies are perfect for that gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. well i love how you have created this.. absolutely stunning.. the masking is amazing and the whole layout has such an elegance about it.. well done on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete