Sunday, March 11, 2012

Inspiration found...

Last month @ 'Our Retreat' I got to meet the very lovely & amazing Lisa Oxley! On top of that, I was lucky enough to sit opposite her during the weekend & thoroughly loved watching her work! Her passion, generosity & enthusiasm for this craft was simply inspiring...& she is just the most beautiful person!!!!
She very kindly passed on some photos she took on the weekend...I'm very grateful as I certainly had a lot of fun creating this layout, using her as inspiration! :)


She has also inspired me to get out there taking more photos, as I loved her 'eye' & again, that enthusiasm with the camera. Hehe I've got this lovely expensive camera which I don't use a lot because I'm too scared of damaging it...but it kind of defeats the idea of having it ;) I've been trying for weeks, but this weekend I got myself & the girls down to the beach for the evening 'magic' hour, with the aim to get those reflections that I so love about Lisa's photos...this is one of my fav's from yesterday.


The next 2 are at sunrise this morning...I'm loving the textures, as well as the lovely golden colour from that time of day.





I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend :)

Thanks for stopping by...& a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate each & every one of them x

Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. You lucky thing with the scrapping ... these photos are MAGICAL...wow! You gotta use that camera - you're a natural...love the leg shot, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula, I'm so glad you got your camera out! You obviously have an "eye" as well and you were so lucky to meet Lisa!
    Loving your beautiful layout also, hope we get to see more of your beautiful photography!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're photo's are gorgeous Paula. You did so well with the reflections, love that first shot. And the layout really is beautiful such fab colours together. Cheers, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh those photos are just STUNNING......and how cool to meet Lisa I met her at Camp mojo and she is just full or enthusiasm for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Paula.. the reflections look amazing!! LOVE your LO, another fantastic background which you so so well!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout and how how you've used the different templates Paula! Great photo of the reflections on the beach. Will make a gorgeous layout! xx

    ReplyDelete