Sunday, March 18, 2012

March madness...

...I seriously don't know where this month is disappearing to!!! Haha I certainly don't feel like I've got a lot to show for it...personally or creatively! :/ I've been creatively stunted by an extra lounge in our family room, which basically has me cornered with very little movement :( There is huge desire to scrap, but as soon as I sit...I want out of there!
I did manage to stay seated last night & scrap...starting with this months Scrap The Boys, where you had to use 'life is good' as title, include red & handwriting.

In creating the above layout, I had the glimmer mists out & contunued to play (LOL spreading out in the sunroom)...creating bases for future layouts! :) Feels so good :)


I hope you too are managing to have a creative weekend! ;)
I also want to say a huge thank you for your words of encouragement with my photos on my last post...I can't say how much it meant to me x
Happy scrapping!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment, Paula...that bg was totally random, eh [I sound like a Kiwi saying that!!!], 'cos I'd cut the circles out for the bottletops & liked the look of the pp so kept cutting circles from it!!! Bit like you with your bg misting... LOOOVE the look of all those glimmer mists and masks....YUM. What fun for your LO's-to-come:):):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO Paula.. LOVE your background.. so cool!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula - love your masking! GREAT LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad that you got to spread out LOL. I can't wait to see more of your creations
    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooooooooooo beautiful .. love it .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this- the masking with the blue and red look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page Paula, looking forward to your magic with mists to come. I always find your pages so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Paula! The touch of red is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic layout and I love your little factory line of backgrounds! I do that too! Although not the technique you are doing though! Love your technique here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours in this layout Paula. And I love how you've used multiple stencils, so effective. Your creating bases looks like lots of fun!
    Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layouts Paula! The colours are a real stand out! and your bases for future layouts look so inviting! Enjoy! :)x

    ReplyDelete