Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Challenges!

Yep...another month is upon us! Good news is it's also Spring...yay! I have to say Spring is my favourite season...uplifting, fresh & new beginnings :)

For this glorious new month we have...

Over @ 123 Challenge Blog

I loved this challenge of pink, sweet & florals...this is what I came up with.


I absolutely adored these papers from My Minds Eye...to easy to put a layout together!



I do hope you'll join in this challenge this month, sadly the entries have been so low that the challenge site is at risk of closing down :( Check out the gorgeous creations from the DT here...looking forward to seeing your take on this months.

& over @ KIU, we have a fabulous sketch for you...


You can find the amazing DT creations here...I had fun with this sketch, it worked perfectly with the new mask I recently bought.


I look forward to seeing your takes on both these challenges.
Huge thank you for stopping by...I know I've been a super slack blogger of late! Too much of life getting in the way :/ I've certainly got loads to share...I've been lucky enough to have had 2 weekends away at retreats. Promise to share soon.
As always, a big thank you for all your lovely comments...they do mean so much to me & certainly brighten my day x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. These look great! love your take on each challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are gorgeous! Such inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous laoyut! love the misting and the stencil and the blue goes sooo well with the kraft cs!! xoxo, Sanna

    ReplyDelete