Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Slack blogger catch-up!

As I said in my last post, I've been super slack at the blogging lately. I have been lucky enough to had a couple of weekends away @ retreats over the past couple of months, so it's not like I'm lacking stuff to share, so here's a start.

These photo's weren't the best, slightly fuzzy due to not using a flash & a pocket camera, but I love the pics! I printed them smaller than normal so it wasn't as noticeable.


Thank you for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I promise to also catch up on visiting blogs too ;)
Be back, hopefully tomorrow with more.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this one and the photos are perfect :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the warm tones in this one..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used your title! Gorgeous layout Paula and I love the photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Those fuzzy pics are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Paula! I love the design, awesome title and the cute photos.
    It was so great to meet you IRL at mojo xo

    ReplyDelete