Sunday, September 15, 2013

A favourite layout...

Hello again :) I can't believe it's now a month since Camp Mojo...eeek! & I still haven't had a chance to finish off all my retreat layouts! This one that I share today is probably one of my favourite's from the weekend...I simply love how it turned out!

The pic is one that my gorgeous sister took on her recent overseas trip. I've used a technique that I learnt with Finnabair while she was in Australia...using clear gel medium with a mask over papered paper & then inking over to highlight the masking.


& a close up of that masking...


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!
PS. Have you done your layout for the KIU or 123 Challenge Blog??? I hope they are on your 'to do' list :)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Paula. Love that background technique ... Fabulous!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Page! The background is fabulous :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you love it...the colours, the bg & those little wooden touches...it's fabulous:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is stunning.. love it.. and yes I have done those 2 challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are gorgeous and love the design Paula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at you getting all techniquy!!!

    ReplyDelete