Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 3 share...

Third day of retreat layouts...I'm certainly making up for my 'slack blogger' status ;)

The next 2 layouts were actually completed while at retreat...most are still needing little finishing touches :)

I had a lot of fun creating this one, with a bit of influence from Ebony here (trying to replicate her dylusion spots)...though nothing like her amazing style, but I like it anyway! It's the process of simply playing that is the real fun!


& "A man @ 12" using more of MME papers which I adore...who would have thought I would have had use for the moustache, they are very 'in' right now!


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! They do add a smile to my day :) x
Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. oh I just love that "twelve" layout!! gorgeous stenciling, fabulous colours and a great boy page!! *love*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy oh boy, Mr mojo was raging for you Paula. These are both fabulous. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's some gorgeous work, Paula.
    Stunning work, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs Paula. Love the misting and masking. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look wonderful.. a pretty layout and a blokey layout.. love the moustache!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layouts Paula, i'm still playing catch-up with my mojo layouts aswell. It's taking forever!
    Love your boy one. lol at the facial hair.
    Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theses are both stunning Paula! Love how different they are. The colours in the first one are so eye catching! xx

    ReplyDelete