Monday, September 9, 2013

More to share...

I'm not sure I can really call this "Day 4 share", since I've missed the weekend...it vanished in a blink of the eye!!! Anyways, more retreat layouts...


This one was super easy...I've had this paper for ages, so was keen to finally use it! I loved it just as it was, so simply added a flower & doily...gotta love layouts like that ;) I've realised I need to get more photos of the kids, I seem to be scrapping the same fav's :)


LOL I also need to vary my titles ;) This 2nd layout came together very quickly on the last day of the MOJO retreat...that weekend of 'mojo' must have finally kicked in & this was done in record time! I love these papers from Kaisercraft, it also helps to have the complete kit to work with :)
The next one below was the complete opposite, it came together over the two retreats! I really struggled with the mix of papers & the colours with the b&w photo, but am very pleased to finally have it done, as I love the photo of my 3 together! :)


Can you believe it...I still have more to share, including one of my favourite layout's of the weekend! Hopefully I'll get to finish them & share soon.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, beautiful photos, love each layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They just keep on getting better! These are all stunning Paula! Love the photo of your 3 gorgeous kids on the last layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome Paula, particularly the last two :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee whizz...you were on a scrappy mission:):):) these are all stunning...think my fave is the fast one with the black misted bg...stunning!!! Although that gorgeous pp one is pretty yum, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete