Friday, August 2, 2013

Kraft It Up!

This month over @ KIU we want to see 'your own style'...obviously on kraft paper ;)

Funny, this challenge had me questioning 'what' my style actually was??? I guess I don't see myself with a 'distinct' style like some of my favourite scrappers. I tend to be a bit random depending on mood & what I'm working with. Here I've used my 'go to' techniques with are layered templates & misting. Oh & you can't forget the doily & the single folded flower...can't see myself ever running out of either, I seem to have a never-ending supply ;)


Check out the other DT's amazing creations here, they are totally inspirational! I look forward to seeing 'your style' layouts this month.
Thanks for stopping by...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x

7 comments:

  1. I am the same with regards to style...I can't describe mine either...lol

    This is gorgeous, Paula...love all your fabo background techniques, especially the "art is" template! Hoping I can join in this month at KIU...thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I thought the same thing....what is my style....this has me thinking for this challenge too.
    Love love what you have done. The background work is so eye catching. Fab colours and yep, I can see "you" in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the layered flower & doily & I'm with you, Paula...think it's HARD to define my style, too...but i guess the best way to approach it is what stuff you tend to reach for:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I was wondering what my style would be too, this layout looks wonderful.. Full of the things you love to use on your layout! Love that mask in the back ground..great layers under the photo too.. lovely take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page Paula. I love the texture the script creates :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that background seriously rocks!

    ReplyDelete