Friday, August 2, 2013

123 Challenge!

A new month, a new challenge...this month over @ 123 Challenge blog the criteria is...
This is my take using a very precious photo of my great grandmother. I also used this gorgeous frame from 2Crafty that I've been hoarding for a while...I love the look of the crackle on it.


Check out the beautiful creations from the DT here...certainly loads of inspiration! I look forward to seeing your layout this month.
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is simple, yet so stunning, Paula!
    You really nailed the criteria for this one...amazing vintage feel - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOOOVE this....you've rocked the vintage look & that embossed paper behind...YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete