Sunday, June 30, 2013

KIU

My layout for this months KIU 'project life' challenge...


I like the idea of PL, but have struggled with it...I bought all the papers etc. yet have only completed 1 page in the past. I found this a challenge, but really enjoyed the fact that it was on 12x12 & had more flexibility than the PL sleeves ;) I can only guess this has been a challenge for many this month, as the gallery is very light???
Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...they do mean so much to me :) & I appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. I noticed the entries were light, too - I think you've hit the nail on the head...but it's really FUN stepping outta the comfort zone & giving it a 'go' I reckon....& I LOVE how you've constructed your page & those circles, dots & spots looks FABULICIOUS:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good, I have not done a PL before so I did not even try this one.. I do like how the pages come together and it is a wonderful memory to have too.. well done Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin the white spots in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful memory design love it :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this page, so full of details and stories!

    ReplyDelete