Thursday, July 4, 2013

July KIU Challenge!

What I love most about challenge blogs is that they can push you out of your comfort zone & this month over @ KIU they do exactly that!
This month your challenge is to create a layout using a different style than you normally create, for example if you are a textured/layered scrapper, try clean & simple.

I went with shabby chic! It was certainly fun to do, I tried channelling a little bit of Heather Jacob here, with the addition of some beautiful pieces I had won from her recently. This style is so very different for me.
You must check out the gorgeous creations from the other DT here.


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments, I do appreciate them all x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Saw this on Facebook and had to pop over. It looks great Paula, love all the punched edges. Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful design love the punched edges:}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love that you tried something a little different, it has worked so well here.

    ReplyDelete