Sunday, July 7, 2013

Colour Challenge...

I'm loving all the challenges over @ ScrapFriends...the inspiration, step-by-step's, etc. are truly amazing! I've wanted to join in for a while now, but that time factor has been an issue...but, I can finally say I've taken the plunge & made the time!
Talk about a yummy colour palette...

This is what I did with it...


Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...they do mean so much to me & I appreciate the time you take to leave me one! x
Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Really lovely layout, sounds like a great day was had by you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yees! I like this one a LOT.....nice 'confetti'....I'm a bit of a sequin lover atm, too.....& you've really ROCKED these colours...glad you're enjoying the challenges...I enjoy coming by to check 'em out:):) Thanks for joining in as usual at SF:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you were drawn to using this color combo! It's gorgeous, and so is your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous take on the colour challenge. Love those sequins and the background work too! Awesome page x

    ReplyDelete
  5. those little extra splodges, sprinkles and sequins are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there Paula! love your take on the colour challenge! glad you played along :)
    xoxo, Sanna

    ReplyDelete