Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 123 Challenge!

The criteria for July over @ 123 Challenge Blog is

It was certainly enjoyable making the most of those worn out jeans, which I used in the Sizzix to create the hearts. Plus I used up some very old papers...I always love that!


Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT here. I look forward to seeing what you come up with during the month.
Thanks for stopping by! As always, thank you for your lovely comments...I really do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. This is WONDERFUL...those hearts are so, so yummy - might have to pinch that idea at one stage or another:):) I LOVED the DT work on this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Paula, love the denim hearts and the red accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a rocking layout!!! I love the colour combination and your denim hearts rule! Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. I am a bit behind with my blogging... I had a look at your K IT UP layout and I love it.. really feminine and so pretty!! and this layout looks wonderful.. I love denim so this looks fabulous.. two beautiful layouts.. love both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is gorgeous Paula! I love the colours and those denim hearts are to die for. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool are those denim hearts! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh great layout Paula. Fabulous choice of patterned papers and those hearts are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete