Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weekend scrapping!

What I love most about rainy weekends...that this somehow gives me an excuse to stay in & scrap! :)
I had started this layout a few months ago at retreat, so it was fabulous to finally finish it off.
I'm loving these Heidi Swapp folders, yes they certainly take a lot of time to complete a layout...it's like a single & double all in one! I love that I can hide a lot of photos & journaling inside. As my kids grow older, they are less keen on some of the traditional photos I insist on taking, especially on Christmas day! Inside here is all the photos from our day, including the early morning opening presents in their pj's to my son crashed asleep on the lounge ;)

The sub-title for this layout could read 'there is always one crazy one in the family' ;)


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, as well as the time you take to leave me one! x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. This is just so so pretty I adore what you have done with the folder Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red & green look awesome....& not exactly 'christmas-ish', even tho it's a chrissy LO, if that makes sense??? LOVE that HS paper that you can 'alter'....great look you've got going with it & file folders are fabulous, aren't they??!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning!! And I totally agree about rainy days... Such a good excuse to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - awesome Christmas layout!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fantastic and eye catching, Paula...stunning christmas lo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks brilliant - love your misting on that color magic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout Paula! Love the colours and design x

    ReplyDelete