Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello June!!!

It's scary how quickly the months are disappearing...I know, I say it each & every month ;) & each & every month I hope I manage to do more scrapping than the last! I still need to learn to make myself a priority...it's ok to create some 'me time'!

The June challenge over @ 123 Challenge Blog is...


I had fun with this criteria...I instantly knew what photo I wanted to use with the grey! This precious photo was taken by my stepmother during her recent trip to Antartica.


Check out the design teams amazing creations here.

The KIU challenged proved to be a bit more challenging for us, but the design team certainly did not fail to deliver! Check out their layouts here, for this months 'Project Life' inspired layout, using a minimum of 3 photos, with journaling of your week.
I will reveal my layout later in the month.

Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each & every one of them :) they certainly add a smile to my day!
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Oh this looks great Paula! Great mix of patterns and textures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing, Paula...love the orange added with the grey and great design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely, what a gorgeous photo.. and I will have to think about the Kitup one.. I have not ever done a PL page before!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Such a great photo and I love your mix of colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo is amazing! Love the pop of orange too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so striking, love all the texture and the funky feel to the entire page .. super duper work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous hun! love the circles. I might have to add this one to my list

    ReplyDelete