Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Taking some time out!

I'm making more of an effort to squirrel away some time for myself & scrapping :) Again, another layout simply for fun...playing with distress paints & texture paste.


I had created this background a while ago when I first got the paints...I simply love the yellow, it's so fresh & sunny!
The mid-month reveals for KIU & 123 Challenge will be up soon, as will the winners of last months challenge...please bear with us. In the meantime, don't forget to get your entries in for this month ;)

Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! They honestly do make my day & I appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. I love this Paula! The colours are delicious :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! Great combination of shapes and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you! Nothing like getting scrappy to feel refreshed:):) And that little bit of stamping in with that AWESOME colourful bg is really, really perfect...I'm a sucker for flower photos...so this one is a definite fave!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes just sitting and scrapping is such a stress reliever for me too!! I hope to get some time when DD is on holidays next week... This looks lovely, lot of fun too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of colour!! What a gorgeous layout!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowowowowowowoowow this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background--gotta love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exactly what Kerryn said - delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome background Paula, great colour combo too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete