Friday, June 14, 2013

Hello Friday!

These weeks are flying past too quick for me :( I thought I would give SBM Masters a go again this year & decided to take an hour each day to do some creative work...seriously, how hard could it be to spare an hour a day!!! Impossible! apparently :( I know there is a lesson here somewhere...time management is certainly not my strong point, nor is saying 'no' ;) Yet to even start my entry.

I guess I should still be grateful for the little time I did get ;)

I'm very excited to be going to Camp Mojo later this year! The lovely Michelle from Scrapbook Divas set a pre-challenge, it was...
1. single layout
2. 2 photos (any size)
3. Heidi Swapp product/s
4. Paint...here's my take on the challenge.


I used the yummy Distress Paints with Loolabelle's Arty Stuff feather stamp...I love how it turned out. Funny how after I've completed this challenge, I keep finding more & more Heidi Swapp products...didn't realise how much I had squirreled away!

This next layout is simply for fun! I had an idea of what I wanted to do with these photos straight away. Again, I've used the Distress Paints here...I simply love them :)


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate each & every one of them, as well as the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!
PS. I guess I'm not the only one struggling for scrapping time...the gallery's for both KIU & 123 Challenge are both looking very bare this month :( I'm hoping this is on your 'to do' list!

10 comments:

  1. Well I know I feel the days just seem to go by sooo very fast.. all the best with your Masters entries, I hope you get time to do them... These layouts look wonderful.. I love the feather stamp and the colors in the second layout are amazing!! I have done the 123 challenge, but am not sure how to start the KIU one, I just need to sit and think about it I guess.. and make time to get 3 photos over 3 days!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time.... never enough of it. I keep on saying I need a 8 day week ;).

    LOVE LOVE LOVE these. The colours particularly in the last page are so eyecatching. Gorgeous!!

    P.S. Super super good luck with your Masters entry :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just fabulous. Love that first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Amazing luv it soooo beautiful design's:}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, & yes, to 123 & KIU...but you're sooo right - the time is like SOOOOO not there!!! And you keep at it for the Masters.....you're doing it for me, too, remember:):) LOL.....And - *sigh* - enjoy camp mojo...although with these LOs under your belt, I don't think you need to go. The top one..those feathers...YUM & the colours in the 2nd (& that texture bg)....MWAH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fabulous layouts! Go you! And good luck for the Masters - give it your best shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the colours on the first lo. Those colours are gorgeous with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts Paula! Love the colours in both of them.
    Good luck for the Masters! You go girl! xx

    ReplyDelete