Sunday, September 25, 2011

Passion 4 Fashion - Wk 3

Week 3 Passion 4 Fashion @ Scrapboutique is Conservative (feminine/demure). It was certainly fun doing a very girly layout, especially to use my much neglected Fancy Pants Road Show paper range.

Here is a close up of the doily I found in an op shop last week...simply gorgeous :) & simply perfect for these photos & criteria.

Thanks for stopping by :) & a huge thank you for your beautiful comments, I really do appreciate them. Hehe it's amazing how a few lovely encouraging words can lift your spirits...cheers x

Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous page Paula. Love your choice of papers, use of the doily and those photos are yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Paula how fantastic is this !!!!!!!!!
    I love it ..... really love it !!!!!!!great photos ... hugz x
    thanks for your beautiful words on my blog ... means so much to me xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it and it is perfect for this weeks theme. Great photo and that range is just gorgeous. And the doily is just perfect for a High Tea. Love it.
    (And P.S. I dropped out. I did my second's week page on the Sunday but then decided I wanted to use it for something else so I didn't come up with anything else and then this week the pastels didn't grab me so I decided to quit.....and I hate not seeing things through but had to prioritise unfortunately.)
    I am still watching from the side lines and I hope you are a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness....this looks amazing Paula! It's making me want to eat all that yummy high tea goodness :))) Perfect choice of papers & embellies...the doiley looks gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so lovely Paula, I totally love the rounded corners on your photos really sets thi slayout apart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! A real stand out in the gallery Paula!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore everything about your page Paula...gorgeous work from start to finish. Always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful page Paula!! Everything just works so beautifully together!!

    ReplyDelete