Monday, September 12, 2011

More weekend scrapping to share...

This layout actually started off for the Passion 4 Fashion - Haute Couture challenge, but in the end I didn't feel it fitted my image of haute couture, or maybe I simply don't see myself as 'high fashion' ;) LOL!
It's a bit of a personal layout for me, to remind me daily of my commitment that I've started this week on positive change...I'm simply not going to survive each day, but live it! This week marks a year since my world was turned upside down with a health scare! A lot of gratitude & good have come from this, but also a lot of pain & emotional distress which has kept me down. LOL I think the realisation that it's been a year was enough of a kick in the pants to pick myself up again! Sometimes that's simply what you need ;)

Here's a close up of my stamping & the handmade flower, I've used the main background paper for the clock to create it.


Thanks for stopping by & as always, a huge thank you to those that take the time to comment :) I really do love to read them x

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. hi.. a lovely layout which i can tell has some personal message there for you.. and for all of us if we listen! i love the pink flower, it adds pop to the corner of your photos.. i have had some scares too..it makes you take one day at a time and just live that day! thanks for coming by and leaving me with your encouraging words.. i really appreciate them.. i think i was a bit down, i usually take the reject email on the chin, but i just couldn't get the fact they only had my sub for a few hours and emailed me saying no.. how can they know so quickly it doesn't suit.. but i do think they have a certain look they are after, and i am not it!!haha!! take care.. have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous and I just love what this page is about. Good on you and I think you are a real inspiration.
    And P.S. You should have put this in the P4F comp. It's ace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Paula, so beautiful and soft and girly, glad you are are feeling on a high!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog Paula - sorry to hear you had similar experience to me :( Gorgeous LO - love the touches of pink and the soft feel. I also really like the LO you did of your parents in your last post - elegant and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE this Paula!!! I love that you have combined a b&w photo with a colour photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete