Saturday, September 17, 2011

Passion 4 Fashion wk 2

Week 2 of Passion 4 Fashion over @ Scrapboutique was Dramatic (theatrical). With theatrical, I thought of stage curtains, which made me immediately remember two stand out layouts that I've admired for a while! These were done by the talented Melinda & Julie, so I've taken a bit of inspiration from both of them...you can see both their layouts, if you click on their names.
Hehe I know my stage curtains are a little confused opening at the side, but you get the idea ;) This layout is about my daughters choice of 'drama' as her elective for next year...seemed so perfect for this weeks criteria! We were also required to include a quote, which I struggled with for a while, until I related it to her & came up with this one from her favorite movie series Harry Potter ~ "In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own" Albus Dumbledore.

A close up of the flowers & black rhinestones, which I've used loads of! I love how this has turned out...huge thanks girls for the inspiration! :)


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are all enjoying this glorious spring weather...wherever you live ;) I know I certainly am!!!

Thank you, as always, for your lovely comments...I really do appreciate them x

Happy scrapping!

13 comments:

  1. Your week 2 entry is a stunner Paula! I love how you have interpreted the challenge and just adore the photo and embellies peeping out from under the paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Paula...love the colours & design. I think you've certainly nailed the "dramatic" theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula this is fabulous. Just perfect for Drama.
    Love it and love your style with it. I love that you included the lines from a play. Wow, this is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning.. i love the photo tucked in there like that with the paper rolled over.. a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww I am so happy that little ol me has inspired you in some way!! This layout is truely STUNNING!!!!!! I love the flower cluster and how you have used the Webster papers...work of art! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is perfection plus .... love the colours and the entire design ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh that curled paper looks girgeous Paula, and the touches of black are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Paula!! Absolutely love the photo peeking out from between the rolled paper. Fabulous!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Paula, love the idea of your stage curtains. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout Paula!! I knew exactly which layouts your were talking about as I've been admiring them too. :) You've done a stunning job adding your own creative spin to it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Paula, such a gorgeous LO, love the colours.. I am dying to recreate a page with this beautiful technique, I adore Min and Jules' creations!! Have a great day :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow! how perfectly you have scrapped the theme. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paula such a wonderful and stunning page!!You are a very talented girl!!
    Thanks for always coming to my blog and leave so many nice and sweet comments.
    You make me a very happy person.
    I wish a wonderful weekend.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete