Friday, September 2, 2011

Scrap the Girls September challenge!

This layout for STG came together very quickly after Mal told us this months criteria of STATIONERY. I had come across this school photo of myself, which made me think of those school days & all that stationery...& it simply evolved from there. Hehe my girls think I'm rather crazy writing a letter to my teenage self ;) but it was something I wanted to do...for myself. Hehe they are also bit peeved as I wouldn't let them read it...but one day, when they are a little older :)
I absolutely love the bird clip that my friend Cathy gave me at retreat & had a lot of fun doing this.

To see the rest of the Creative Teams inspiration for this challenge, check here.

Thanks for stopping by & many thanks for your lovely comments...I really do appreciate them! :)

Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Such a super cool photo!!!!! Fabulous page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't changed much ! Love the birdy clip too. Beautiful work as always Paula ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful LO Paula.. adore your mix of pp's and sweet embellies.. that birdie clip is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome stuff Paula just awesome .... a super duper photo ... I love it ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this over at SG's blog Paula. What a gorgeous layout and a great idea to write a letter to yourself. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete