Saturday, October 1, 2011

WW1 challenge & CT call...

The october challenge for WW1 is white + black + paints/mist...

Hehe how I suffered with this one ;) lots of scrapping happiness for me with my mist & Crafters Workshop template...haha the hardest part was sticking with one colour ;) I used both mist & paint on this layout.


See the talented CT creations here...speaking of which, while you are there, check out the details for the new Creative Team call. I'm loving my time with WW1 & would highly recommend you giving it a go.

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend! Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...I really do appreciate them, more than words can express! x

8 comments:

  1. this LO is fantastic ! your mist and template is really well finished !
    hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Paula. I love the way you ave created different tones with the template! Those curls are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Paula.. LOVE the masking and your DD's gorgeous curls!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Paula this is so beautiful .... super duper awesome ... like you I love the masking, paint etc ..... black and white is so dramatic and makes a real statement .. love yours .... hugz x
    I am feeling much more positive with my acupuncture treatment ... hope I am not becoming addicted ... LOL !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula this is a gorgeus page ...I love all the details !!!!!
    Love the masking, the black and white is great !
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the two tones of the masking and yep, I would love some curls. Fab page Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I totally dig those divine flourishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this! What an awesome take on this challenge! Wow!

    ReplyDelete