Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scrapping Happy!

Always happy to be scrapping :) Hopefully I get to do more of it with school being back ;)

'Hello Gorgeous' is purely for play...I'm absolutely loving this 'Echo Park' range :) I've added a bit of yellow paint & a glimmer misted piece...too easy. The hardest part was getting the 'OK' from the daughter, she's not in love with this photo as much as I am!



This next one is for the Top 50 Cybercrop which is currently on...it's been a while since I've joined in a CC & with the topic of sketches, it's a no-brainer ;)

This is for Sue's (Pagemaps) sketch challenge, which I've turned on it's side. We also had to include handmade embellishments, which are the 3 red felt flowers.


Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! They really do mean a lot to me :) x


Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, wow i love what you've done with that prima stencil, it looks fabulous. your photo's are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages Paula! Loving the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous layouts, Paula..I love the yellow paint on the first one, really makes it pop! Not sure why your DD isn't keen on that photo - it is a beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous and stunning !!!!! love the splash of yellow paint .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first page just pops with the yellow on the b&w. Love it.
    And the second page looks great too. Love your masking and fab pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOSH the coloured letters in that first really pop off the page!!!! I love the soft misted circles too!

    ReplyDelete