Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scrap the Girls November challenge!

How freaky to think we are in November!!! We are certainly on the downhill run to Christmas...haha sorry, just had to point that out! ;)

The November challenge over @ Scrap the Girls is...


multi photo, dominant colour pink & polka dots.


This is my take on the challenge.



Check out the other CT's brilliant inspiration here. I look forward to seeing everyone else's creations.


Thank you for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...I truely do appreciate each & every one of them! x

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Paula. Great to meet you IRL at Peta's and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I spotted this page Paula at Scrap the Girls & it is fabulous! Everything just sits well & suits each other...love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Paula! Great colour combo and design...gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes am I really that behind in my blog hopping? LOL I am catching up though :). LOVE this page!!!

    ReplyDelete