Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mid-month update...

Seriously...where has this month gone!!! I'm feeling like I'm on the fast-track to Christmas & desperate for a little inner peace!
Something that does give me some of that inner peace is playing with my glimmer mist & Crafters templates :) Hehe also think I've mastered that lovely splatter here ;) I haven't been getting far enough away from my work...got some not so good splatters & some brilliant ones here! Haha the things that excite a girl!!! ;)



This is our new bathroom, something else that excites me at the moment...LOL though it created such a different feeling only a week ago ;) but I'm a huge believer...if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all!!! Haha after 3 weeks without a bathroom, it's such a relief & pleasure to have this & we are all certainly enjoying it! The only issue is, everyone loves the shower so much I can't get them out...including moi! :) We are still waiting on the glass shower screen & then it's done.
Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate them x

Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. The bathroom looks fantastic! I'm loving my mists and masts at the moment too
    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bathroom looks fabulous!

    Love your layout too. Woohoo on mastering the mists - I am far from mastering them LOL. It's fun practising though :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your bathroom look so great !!
    I love your page the mists are great.
    I wish a great weekend.
    Kisses and a big huges.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete