Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tattered Angels DT call!

I actually gave this a go this year, with some wonderful encouragement ;) ...it would have been a 'dream come true' to get in, but...it gives me something to try out for again next year ;)
I am however, super excited for my gorgeous friend Louise, who did make the team! Woohoo!!! Personally I've always called her the 'Queen of Glimmer mist' & couldn't be happier for her! Tattered Angels & Lou are a perfect match :)

As well as glimmer mist & glaze...I had fun with the masks & texture paint here on this mini canvas.



Again with the texture paint, been wanting to do this for a while...lots of messy fun!





Thanks for stopping by & thank you for your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate them x


Happy scrapping!

14 comments:

  1. Oooh Paula these really are beautiful!!!!! Thooooo I must admit I really do love the card the mostest!!!!!

    Please please do keep trying if your loven the TA thing :)

    You got me going on this road!!! to the dream!!!!!

    Thank you and much much <3

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all amazing Paula! I was so sure you were going to make the team. :( You will always be the Glimmermist Queen to me. :)
    Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Paula! I love these! That canvas is awesome and love what you've done with the cherry blossom on the 'imagine' LO. Well done you for giving it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Paula these projects are beautiful and well done for giving it a go i'm in awe of your inspiation ...i would never have given a second thought
    hugs lindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous creations Paula.. good on you for trying out, and as you said there's always next year!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO these are just lovely Paula I have to agree with louise tho...that card is just STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a go! Your canvas is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula I am speechless !!!!! OMG these are so awesome and delicious ... wow oh wow !!!! FABULOUS STUFF !!!!! love them all .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula these are fabulous. I love the mini canvas and you are using the texture and colors beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning! I especially love your canvas, that texture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paula those are great !!!I really love the mini in canvas look so fantastic!!!The texture is perfect.
    Thanks for all your visit and lovely words!!
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula, I wanted to thank you for your lovely comment re: Scrap the Girls layout. It was such a pleasant surprise. You are a busy girl and I appreciate your time.
    See ya later.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work my friend - very inspirational DT or not !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhh how eye catching is that top one! gorgeous work Paula! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your words of congratulations!

    ReplyDelete