Friday, December 9, 2011

9th of December...already!!!

Arrrgh, this month is already hurtling along too quick for my liking...it's been filled with drama's, excitements, Presentation Awards, Christmas parties, the normal chaos...& sadly for me NO SCRAPPING!!! Wouldn't it be lovely to have a 'pause' button...just so I can tidy the house & enjoy some creative time without feeling guilty ;)

This month @ Scrap the Girls the challenge is baby pics.
It was nice to go back to an old photo...this is my youngest girl who is 7 days old here, being held by my gorgeous little sister.

The CT have created some beautiful examples of this challenge, you must check them out...here.


At White With 1 the challenge is WHITE + CHRISTMAS THEMED + CHRISTMAS PHOTO.

We were to get inspiration from a paper range...mine came from Kaisercraft's Silly Season. On the opposite side of the dot paper was brilliant christmas words in red...I simply loved the look of it & what a great excuse to use all those word stamps I have! :)

Here is a close up of the white embossed flower & title detail, using up a lot of bling.


WW1 have also announced their new CT...pop over & check them out & while you are there, see all the girls amazing creations for this month...you'll find them here.


Thanks for stopping by! As always...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate the time you take to leave me one & they do leave a smile on my face! x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO's Paula...I really love your WW1 - the green on the white really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts, especially the WW1, the green and white and stamping looks amazing!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Paula! What a great idea to use your word stamps like that. Looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. these two layouts are wonderful!! great takes on the challenges.. and yes the days are going by toooo fast!! i hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet first of all thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!!!You always so nice with me
    You did a amazing and wonderful work in both pages they look gorgeus!!
    I wish a wonderful weekend.
    Big kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a crazy time of year isn't it? A pause button would be nice :).

    LOVE these pages Paula, especially your WW1 page. Such a gorgeous use of green :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so lovely Paula, I especially like that second one the colours and design are both cool!

    ReplyDelete