Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

As usual, time is getting away from me & sadly my time for scrapping is desperately lacking! Hopefully once the festivities have settled, I'll get back to it. Hehe I've got a few new Crafters templates to play with ;)
I have managed to play with the camera & my new 50mm lens...bokeh is something I've itching to experiment with for a while. Here's my attempt last night!



I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas full of laughter, love & loads of yummy food ;) whatever way you celebrate the day!!! A huge thank you for all your support this year! :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow that is a fabulous effect Paula. Wishing you all the best for Christmas and the new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos is fabulous and pretty good for a first attempt I say....
    Have a wonderful Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that photo, can you come teach me!! Have a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that looks cool! You'll have lots of fun playing I'm sure.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you too honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweet !!!This is great post!!Thanks for all your lovely words.
    Thank you so much for be such a great and dear friend and for all the lovely comments you have written in my blog in 2011!!!
    I wish a wonderful 2012!!.
    Big huges and kisses with much love.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a Merry Christmas Paula...hope you and your family have a very safe and happy New Year.
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete