Friday, November 4, 2011

SFS Retreat!

Last weekend I was lucky enough to escape reality & have some fun @ the SFS Retreat! Peta looked after us so well & all the girls were really lovely & fun, making it a brilliant weekend. One can never complain about fab food, lots of laughs & guilt free scrapping...hehe certainly not me!!!
This is some of what I did over the weekend.
'Guitar Hero' is probably one of my fav's, mainly because of the intensity of my boys face while playing the guitar...I love it!

I had actually done the misting for this one prior to retreat, just didn't get to finish it at the time.


My new Crafters Workshop template...hehe when you look at all my retreat layouts, you notice a bit of a theme happening with the background ;) I certainly made use of it this weekend!



This was a sketch designed by Peta.



The following two layouts were 'blind scrapping' set by Peta...LOL I still find blind scrapping sooo out of my comfort zone, but they were certainly a lot of fun!




Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments :) I really do appreciate that you take the time to leave me a message x


Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant layouts Paula ! So glad that you enjoyed the weekend away !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous Paula! It was lovely to catch up with you at the retreat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you were a busy girl! Fabulous stuff!!

    ReplyDelete