Friday, July 1, 2011

WW1 July Challenge!

Wow, can you believe we are halfway through the year!!! It's certainly zooming along a little too fast for me!
Though you gotta love a new month & new challenges to sink your creative teeth into :)

This months challenge for White With 1 is


White + Aqua / Teal + Chipboard


This is my take on the challenge...loved playing with my new Prima mask :)



Here's a close up of the chipboard which I inked white & then kindy glitz on the flower bud. Had a gorgeous photo of the sparkle, but it's been lost somewhere along the line :( but you get the idea ;)


Some gorgeous inspiration from the Creative Team here.

More layouts to upload soon...thanks for stopping by. Huge thanks for your lovely comments, I really do appreciate each & every one of them x

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! I just adore the way you have used that mask!!! You are such an inspiration!! Take care and have a top weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Paula.. love this it is so pretty and love the chippy.. the masking design everything ... wowzer !!! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teal/aqua with white and you had used it beautifully. I love the design and it just captures that gorgeous photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!!! That masking is AMAZING. Love this beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! What a gorgeous page Paula

    ReplyDelete