Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Slack blogger...

I know...I'm a super slack blogger!!! To be honest, I haven't got anything to share...this month has been crazy & sadly I don't have much to show for it!

But catching up with this lady recently at the Brisbane Papercraft Expo, reminds me that I haven't uploaded my very 1st publication in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 13 No 4...

How funny that this inspirational woman is the focus of my 1st acceptance :) Photo credit to her friend Natalie...thanks! I'm thrilled to say (without jinxing it) there are a few more in the works...hehe it's still as exciting as the first!!!

As mentioned before, I spent the long weekend in Brisbane for the expo, where I was lucky enough to do both of the Louise Nelson classes! Wow, did I walk away with a host of new techniques & ideas...she really does look outside the box! If she is ever teaching your way, I highly recommend joining in...I loved them & am very happy with my creations!
I was also lucky enough to travel with two fabulously funny ladies, Michelle Winston & Michelle Sturrock, pictured here with myself & Lou.





Thank you girls for an absolutely brilliant weekend! :)


Thanks for stopping by & thank you for all your lovely comments...I really do appreciate them! x


Happy scrapping!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published, such a lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being published Paula.. such a gorgeous LO!! I also attended one of Lou's classes and totally agree with you on how fabulous it was.. truly inspirational!! Have a fab day :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing this layout in the mag and loved it!! Congratulations Paula :0)
    I would love to do a Louise Nelson class - she is one talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that in the mag! I couldn't believe it was your first publication! It's a fabulous page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a gorgeous layout Paula! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the published layout Paula. It is absolutely stunning. LOVE all the misting!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Congrats and so cool that it is published.
    and it truly so stunnig i love it !!

    and very great weekend
    xx carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY, congrats on the publication. I did see it in there and it is so great seeing somebody from "bloggy land".
    Thank you so much for popping in today and leaving all of those awesome comments.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to you !! woohoo fabulous .. and that LO is a wowzer no wonder they snapped it up ... hugz x
    blogger have said they are very sorry and I have my BLOG BACK !!!yippee... I am smiling again .. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Paula! What a fantastic page...great misting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS on your publication Paula!!! WAHOO!!! gorgeous page too :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Paula. I am sure it will be the first of many more to come!

    ReplyDelete