Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creative update...

I have been creating over the past couple of weeks, just slowly...& hadn't had a chance to share ;)

This layout was created purely for the desire to scrap this gorgeous photo of my girl. It was one of those moments when you look at the person in front of you & think 'wow, when did you grow up!'


This next share is an album I made for a friends 40th...I knew she was having 'high tea' & thought it would be lovely to have an album to remember the event. This photo was taken before adding the ribbon to the rings...hehe pity I didn't think of taking the pic after, as it did look better ;)

& here's a close up of the cupcake, thought it was rather appropriate for high tea ;)

Thanks for stopping by & thank you for all your lovely comments :) they do mean a lot to me!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend &...

happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. gosh that purple swirl really adds some drama to the page Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous album Paula, and what awesome misting on your LO !!! I love the way you use stencils/masks so effectively. You blow me away everytime !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very stunning paula and also your album
    and have a very wonderful week

    xx carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Paula! I love how you've used the flourish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORE your LO Paula.. the purple background looks stunning and your birthday album is so pretty!! Have a fab week :)))

    ReplyDelete