Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Red Earth Road Trip!

I've joined in on the Red Earth Road Trip over @ Red Earth Scrapping! This is week # 1, starting in Cowra. LOL I had fun with this layout...I've had so much on this week, finding time to scrap was hard & even harder today was getting my creative brain into gear!!! I forgot the extra bonus item & have yet to stitch my buttons ;) but it's uploaded in time!



I'm also super excited to be heading up to Brisbane for the expo over the weekend, it's going to be fab! can't really concentrate on anything else, I'm like a big kid! :) Hope everyone has an equally enjoyable long weekend!


Thanks for stopping by...as always, huge thank you for all your lovely comments, they do mean so much to me! x

Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Such a striking page Paula!! looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh have a fab weekend Paula!!! gorgeous masking on this Layout, one of my favorite things atm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks ace. I have that mask and I just love what you did with it. Fab colors and a great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the misted background. Fabulous page!!! Enjoy the Brisbane expo you lucky thang you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Adore your LO Paula.. the colours are really eye-catching and I love the masked flowers.. just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG !!!!! Paula this is so outstanding and I love it to bits ... the red looks awesome and those flowers ... woohoo you are on fire girl !!!! big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula
    You are so sweet to have come back to my blog to make the comment you did about my Express Yourself layout.
    Thankyou!!! MWAH
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I love this LO, fabulous work Paula, hope you are enjoying the road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! thanks for leaving some love on my blog.. i enjoyed doing the STG's challenge.. i have 3 daughters so i really should join in more often.. now i know about it i shall try!! hope you are having a great day!!xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete