Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scrap The Girls June challenge!

Firstly I would like to let people know that I'm still having issues with Blogger & can't comment on most blogs...argggh, it's driving me nuts, I feel like I've lost my voice! Please know that I'm still 'ooohing & aaahing' over your gorgeous work...just silently at this stage. I know a lot of people are having the same issue, hopefully it will be sorted soon!

Now, back to our scheduled program...

I love a new month & all new challenges (albeit, the months are moving along too quickly for my liking) & I absolutely loved the current colour challenge over at Scrap the Girls such gorgeous girly colours of white/cream, light pink, bright pink & black.

Here is my take on the challenge...




Hehe 'Adore you' was actually my first take on the challenge, which I started one night! It wasn't until morning that I realised my colours were out...hehe I'd used purple rather than bright pink ;) LOL any excuse to scrap again!!!



Check out the other gorgeous creations by the Creative Team here.


Thanks for stopping by! :) As always, a huge thank you for taking the time to comment, I do love to read all your lovely words x

Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. When I saw your STG this morning I just thought WOW. The brick wall is so eye catching and the pic just pops. You rocked this one.
    The other LO is just beautiful too. I think you could have gone with it. It looks pink to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooo gorgeous Paula, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwww'''So stunning!!!and details
    xxcarla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you need an excuse to scrap!!?? Both layouts are brilliant Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your STG LO is just fabulous Paula!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is totally grungy love it !
    newest follower here by the way ! HI

    ReplyDelete