Friday, July 1, 2011

Scrap the Girls!

This months STG challenge is brought to you by one of the new creative team...
Leonie Neal-Dawson, drawing inspiration from P!nk's Greatest Hits album. Also to choose any song title or lyrics as your heading or part of your journaling.

This is my take on the challenge...it had to be pink ;) & I loved the b&w element of the album. I also put to good use some of the techniques that I learnt with the gorgeous Louise Nelson & her fab class at Brisbane Expo.



Here's a close up...I'm rather pleased with the results of this layout.




The Creative Team have some gorgeous inspiration for you here.


Thanks for stopping by & huge thanks for all your lovely comments, I really do appreciate them x

5 comments:

  1. That photo is just beautiful and I love your title for this page. Gorgeous masking and choice of papers. Fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful elegant layout Paula! Love your masking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photo and what a beautiful layout. Love your July WW! layout too. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love your page!!

    xx carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is soooo STUNNING!!! love that gorgeous photo and the masking looks FABBO!!! Have a great week :))xx

    ReplyDelete