Monday, July 4, 2011

Having fun...

...with random personal scrapping! Over the last week or so I have been playing, just not for any challenges. I've been finding that I'm not scrapping the photos that I have printed because they don't suit criteria, etc & I was losing drive as I was not scrapping the stories that I wanted to tell. Don't get me wrong...I absolutely love all the challenges around the place, just needed to step away from the challenge criteria & actually look at the photos & products for a bit. ;)

Here's what I've been up to...








I love the last layout, very simple, but I love white on kraft! I've yet to find a good white ink, but here I've heat embossed in white which has given a strong white colour...love it!

Thanks for stopping by & huge, huge thanks for all your lovely comments!!! I do love to read them...they put an instant smile on my face :) x


For those on school holidays like me...enjoy!

Happy Scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Yes! I hear Ya on the scrapping thing, with challenges sometimes they just don't get you to scrap those thing you want to.... BUT I'm still in love with Challenges!! Just means I need to scrap more... LOL!
    Anyway your Layouts are gorgeous...
    I am with you again with the White & Kraft Layout .....
    LOVE IT! sorry to be a pain! But are they white rubons & then your have used a heat embossed them????
    Sorry I am blonde.... LOL!
    Enjoy your Week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words are 'Technique Tuesday' stamps & the flourish under the photo is 'Basic Grey' stamp...all stamped with VersaMark & then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
    Thanks for asking...& you are never a pain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true! It is nice to change things up a bit, keeps the creative juices flowing :0.

    Loving these pages too Paula!! Especially love that last one :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Challenges are fun but it's great when you can just scrap whatever you want and not be worried if it will fit the criteria! I love all your pages...all so different and the white on kraft looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages Paula, your work is always so thoughtful. And yes isn't it great to make pages for yourself...the real deal for us scrapbookers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you've been busy Paula... LOVE all of these creations, but I have to say I ADORE your "So Lucky" LO... absolutely stunnning!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. SENSATIONAL !!! I especially love the first LO (green is a brilliant colour for boy pages), and just like everyone else, your SO LUCKY layout is absolutely freaking amazing !!! LOVE IT !!! I think I need to scrap with you more in person... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. spectacular work Paula ... wow lots of work here ... and I agree the white does look fabulous on the kraft ...love all your work Paula ..
    thanks for popping over to my new blog .. it is an extra one where I will be mainly sharing my altered art stuff.thanks so much for following .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete