Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More scrapping to share...

I'm loving the school holidays & this renewed scrapping desire...

I've managed to finish off those challenge layouts that have missed the end of month & been left lonely & neglected :) gotta love that!
This first one I believe was for Scrap the Boys challenge, don't remember the criteria, but know it had something to do with age & likes :) This was mostly done, just needed the title stuck down & I ended up adding cardstock to the base & some extra misting.



This was for a KIU minimalist challenge.



'Super Cool Dude' is a layout I started last night, playing with my new Crafter's Workshop template (hehe starting to get a good collection of thoses) & stamping with black embossing powder! Loving this as much as the white one :)



Thanks for stopping by & huge thank you for all your lovely comments...they truely do mean so much to me :) x


Happy Scrapping!

13 comments:

  1. Wow Paula...3 great LO's! Love both of your boy LO...love all the stamping & misting, & your minimilist is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab work Paula. Love what you did with the paper in the first LO. I have that paper and just don't know how to use it. Love yours.
    The next two, lovin the white space which draws you in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pages Paula! Totally love the cool dude LO...
    The diamond template is so great for boy pages...must put that on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo the misting in that first one is fab Paula, love all the black elements in all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, your layouts are fab, espcially the "You are 8" page! Hooray for scrapbooking mojo returning - I struggle with that too sometimes when things get hectic with the kids at home. That black embossing powder is cool - I love embossing! Thanks for visiting my blog too :-) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. suchhh Cool page´s
    beautiful Done all!!

    have a very great day
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pages Paula but I especially love the first one. The neutral tones just work so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all your work Paula!!! The 1st one is my fav and it totally ROCKS!!! Take care and have a great weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all your cool LO's Paula.. your misting and masking looks absolutely fantastic and I'm loving the grungy feel to your pages!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Paula you are on fire .. these are amazing .. I especially love the first one ... stunning work as always .. hugz x
    thanks so much for your encouraging words you left on my blog .. you are very special to me .. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. It wonderful that your mojo is back Paula!! Love your layouts and your work with the Crafters Workshop template. Hope you have a great week! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love this one !!!
    Cool!
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete